Monday, 28 May 2007

out-of-the-box worship: initial thoughts

I've been asked to put something together for worship for "connect" the 18-30ish postmodern-ish faith community, this coming Sunday. I want engage the group with something different and meaningful and so I've been going to a snoop around the intraweb. I'm looking into doing some alternative worship type thing. I've stumbled across a bunch of really interesting sites
www.altworship.org.uk
www.alternativeworship.org
www.rejesus.co.uk/spirituality
www.exileschurch.org/freehouse/retrospective
Please check 'em out and let me know what you think and I'll let you know what I come up with in the end. Should be fun... alternative worship is so rich and creative and diverse- drawing from a range of Christian traditions but creatively translating them to be relevant now!
I'm loving it.


Definately something I'd like to explore more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relocation vote facility minimally recognise zdenek neck urinary pdfemail jolt natives
lolikneri havaqatsu