Monday, 4 June 2007

THUNDER (the cool silent art auction) is over...

THUNDER, my big dirty old silent fundraising art auction is officially over. It finished on Saturday night with the "Hammerfall party" which really wasn't the happening place to be for Queens' Birthday Weekend Saturday night. Many people went holidaying for the long weekend while others stayed in to watch the All Blacks game. So there wasn't the party atmosphere and there were no bids on the night but the auctions did finish and money, ultimately, was made. $837 to be exact. I suppose that's pretty good- I'm definitely happy with it. Still wouldn't mind an anonymous generous backer to come forward, but all in quite ok with how things went.
(Anyone thinking or looking at running their own silent art auction please feel free to contact me for info on how I did it.)

No comments: